LATE REGISTRATION RATES
|Regular Platinum Member||$810.00||$940.00|
|Student Platinum Member||$285.00||$335.00|
|Honorary or Emeritus Member||$0.00||$0.00|
Join AVS During the Registration Process to Receive Discounted Rates Above
Add/Renew AVS Membership and Receive Discounts Starting Today
Ensure that your AVS Platinum membership is current to receive the discounted Platinum Member Rate. You can easily join/upgrade during the AVS Symposium registration process, or if you prefer to do it separately, please use the button below.
Reasons to Join or Renew
- Registration discounts on conferences, short courses, webinars, and e-Talks.
- Unlimited access to the AVS Publications Library (JVSTA, JVSTB, Biointerphases, and Surface Science Spectra).
- Unlimited access to the AVS Technical Library that includes presentations from the AVS 67 Virtual Symposium and the ALD/ALE 2022 Meeting as well as past conference proceedings.
- Year-round Access to the Career and Professional Development Resources, including internships, job postings and recorded webinars and career advice.
- Informational e-blasts/newsletters on upcoming AVS events, activities, programs, and publications highlights.
- Numerous networking opportunities, plus more.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations must be sent in writing to Yvonne Towse by October 17, 2022, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a full refund less $100 or $50 for Students/Daily cancellation fee. After that date no ends will be given without a valid reason and no refunds or credits for no shows. Please note that all refunds will be processed within 30 days following the meeting. The Cancellation policy also applies to all exhibitor registration types with an email directed to Jeannette DeGennaro (email@example.com).
Lost Badge Policy
There is a $20 fee for replacement badges so please remember to bring your badge and keep it in a safe place throughout the week.